- Background of a recognized and successful institution with supportive and international working environment
- Academic staff position within Masaryk University
- Environment promoting interdisciplinarity and intersectorality of research
- In house core facilities
- Support of administrative departments (including grant office service)
- Support with the relocation process (welcome office service)
- 8 weeks of paid holiday
Anticipated start date: open to negotiation
The successful candidate will be appointed for an initial 5-years period and awarded by a start-up package, suitable laboratory space and access to the outstanding infrastructure. At the end of the period, it may be possible to extend the duration of the position by approval of the International Advisory Board of CEITEC.
The application should include: CV, a list of publications, description of skills and experience related to the advertised position, brief outlook of future research interests and contacts for at least two referees.
Applications will be continuously reviewed.
Applications must be received by July 31st, 2018.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview by the Recruitment Committee.
Please submit your application by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the “Junior RGL” on the subject.
Contact for informal inquiries about the position and CEITEC MU: Karel Říha, Deputy Director for Science and CEITEC group leader, email@example.com.