- We offer supports in learning and development
- We provide flexible working times, and benefits package (6 weeks of paid holiday, Meal tickets, MU canteens, Retirement contribution)
- We support an appreciative and encouraging work environment
- We are an equal opportunity employer
- We value diversity and promote a versatile working environment with the aim to support the best scientists.
Anticipated start date: January 1st, 2019
Are you interested to join a motivating environment in a young, international team? To apply for this position send your application in one combined pdf (including CV with list of publications, cover letter stating the motivation for applying, and name and contact of three referees) by email to email@example.com
Electronic application deadline is: December 15th, 2018 or until the position is filled
Please note that the position is initially for 12 months with possibility of extension. We offer a salary based on the candidate’s qualification and experience.