The successful candidate must hold a Ph.D. degree in a relevant field and should demonstrate:
- Scientific productivity through peer-reviewed published papers,
- At least five years’ experience of research after acquiring PhD,
- Profound knowledge of solid state physics,
- Experience in the design, fabrication, and optimization of low dimensional materials based optoelectronic devices,
- Experience in optical and electrical characterization at low temperature,
- Interaction with research agencies and program managers,
- Mentoring and training of graduate and undergraduate students,
- Presenting scientific findings at conferences,
- Preparing and publishing own scientific results in peer-reviewed journals,
- Preparing and filing patent applications on new inventions,
- Excellent team working skills, self-motivation, initiative and perseverance,
- Ability to exploit CEITEC BUT core facilities and laboratories.
An interest in close collaboration with local experimental and research groups is essential. We will offer an international environment and benefits in line with your experience. The position is available from 1 September 2018.
Interested candidates should provide:
- Detailed CV incl. list of publications,
- cover letter stating the motivation for applying,
- name and addresses of at least two academic referees.